1. What is the difference between a Degree and Diploma and which programme should I choose?
– A Degree is a basic qualification required to continue further studies in India or abroad and a Diploma is essentially an added qualification for those who already have other degrees or are working. Depending on your requirement and previous qualification you can make the appropriate choice.
2. Can I study more than one course at the same time?
– No, you can only study one at a time.
3. What is the minimum qualification for the offered courses?
– 10+2 in any discipline from any recognised board (appearing/results awaited candidates can also apply).
4. What are the selection criteria for admission to the programmes?
– Admissions are taken on basis of the score in XII results, aptitude test and personal interview by the HOD or Director.
5. What university are courses affiliated to?
– All courses at MADA are affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya that is UGC recognized.
6. Does MADA offer any part-time courses?
– Yes, we offer a part-time weekend course for 1 year Diploma in Interior Design.
7. What are the charges for the 2 weeks visit abroad?
– There are no charges for this and is free of cost.
8. From where can I obtain the application-form?
– You can collect it from our institute or can download it directly from our website.
9. When can I enrol for the courses and what is the time of commencement of the courses?
– The admissions are on till July-end and the session will commence from August onwards for all programmes.
10. Can I get an educational loan for these courses?
– MADA provides aid in getting educational loans from our banking partner – Axis Bank. For more information regarding educational loans, kindly contact our education counsellors at the institute or you can call on : +91-8130545599, +91-8130525599
11. Does the institute provide placement?
– Yes, MADA guarantees a 100% placement for all students.
12. Is it possible to exit a long-terms course and obtain a Diploma?
– No, you will only be getting the Diploma and Degree after successful completion of the course that you had registered for.